Our Dossier, that is!
After driving on six different freeways yesterday to get out to Norwalk and then to downtown LA, all of our documents were county and state sealed!
I just returned from Fed Ex where I had our dossier shipped to the Consulate of Vietnam. It was a little hard to let go of those documents...it has been a journey to obtain them.
Included in the dossier are our marriage certificate, copy of passport, copy of I-171H, both medical letters, both police clearance letters, Mark's employment letter, and our homestudy.
We're praying that they all make it up there safely and get returned to our agency in a short period of time. Rumor has it that it takes approximately two weeks...we'll see!
After our agency receives the dossier back from SF, they are sent to Vietnam, translated, and then logged in! Then more waiting begins...
The lawn is beginning to show some life...little bursts of green are popping up in various spots. We are supposed to get a mini heat wave this weekend so we think that will speed up the growth a bit. I'll try to insert a photo one of these days...
Peace~
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment