Thursday, February 14, 2008

Three Months...

It's hard to believe that as of today, we have been on the waiting list in Viet Nam for 3 months!

Believe it or not, the time is actually passing by quickly. I've started sewing the crib bedding for Baby Wieds...this will definitely take some time since it's been a while since I've sewed anything except a hem.

We are beginning to rearrange some furniture in the house so that Baby Wieds can have his/her own room. The crib should be here in another month or so (thanks to our friend, Ellen, for lending it to us). We'll move the guest daybed into the office and move some of that office furiture around the house or in the garage.

I've also started a baby registry but become a bit overwhelmed by all the gear!
Hoping and praying for that picture of our baby to arrive soon!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Sue and Mark

1 comment:

stollmyheart said...

Happy Valentine's Day Sue and Mark! Ann just gave me the link to your blog! I can't wait to follow along! I'll add it to my sidebar of blogs I follow if that's okay! Happy 3 months!