My parents gave us a changing table. We love it, and it will be a perfect match to the crib. Mom also bought some adorable door knobs for the baby's room.

Speaking of the crib...one night after we had dinner our friend Eric stopped by and surprised us with an early delivery of the crib. Thanks, Eric! He and his wife, Ellen, are lending it to us. How sweet are they?


Mom and I worked to figure out the best way to sew the crib skirt. All it needs is some top stitching and it's finished. I'm working on that this weekend.

Our next project will be to put that crib together. Mark can't wait!
Thanks, Mom and Dad, for coming to visit and for the baby gifts! We both enjoyed spending time with you!
Yesterday we reached our fourth month since logging in over in Vietnam. We're anxious to get that call!!

1 comment:
Such a fun weekend! I'm sure it was exciting to get that nursery going! You'll have to post the pics of the bedding when you are done! Glad you had a nice visit with the parents...I'm sure it was nice for them to get into some warm CA air!
Post a Comment