My friend Cid came to visit us for a night. We were able add the finishing touches to the office/guest bedroom by shopping for and hanging curtain rods and curtains in front of the window and in front of the closet.
The rod on the window was a piece of cake! We hit the stud in the wall and all was well. But when we were working on hanging the rod in front of the closet, we had a little bit of a dry wall problem...the holes just kept getting bigger and bigger! Oops!
You can't get the full sense with this picture, but trust me, the room looks great!
I'm still working on Henry's room. I was afraid to put any holes in the wall in there after that experience, but I'll be back at it today! My mom made some pictures which I'll post as soon as I have them hung. They are soooo cute! Thanks, Mom! And thanks for making this beautiful blanket for Henry! I can see him snuggled in it!

No comments:
Post a Comment