Friday, October 17, 2008

The Stroller

We haven't received our acknowledgement yet, and that is probably due to the holiday last Monday. It's 10pm in Vietnam right now so we don't expect it to show up anytime before next week.

Did anyone watch "The Office" last night? I had to laugh during all of the stroller scenes...there is a much bigger world of strollers than I could have ever imagined. Who would ever pay so much money for a stroller???

It all started with my friend, Erika. Each time I saw her she would have a new stroller and new diaper bag. There are Yahoo groups one can join to discuss these items as well as buy/sell them. There are web sites (www.strollerqueen.com )and stroller consultants! Who knew?! Erika hooked me up with a friend of hers who gave me some good tips, and I was able to narrow down my options. I originally thought I'd just go to Target and get one when the time was right...but I've changed!
I'm NOT a member of the stroller group or anything, but I did choose a pretty good stroller and got it over half off retail price.

The stroller has an adjustable handle, rear suspension, and an adjustable seat, among many other features. I can push it with one finger, seriously!
Here it is:

Sun shield for those rare Southern California sunny days!


Rain and wind shield!


I may take Kelly and Cody for a spin in it every now and then until we get Henry!
Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

stollmyheart said...

sweet stroller! love it. here's hoping you get that email SOON!