skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I must say, once again, we are blessed with the most amazing friends! Last week our small group from church threw us a baby shower, and it was such a blast. I didn't post until now because I was waiting for the pictures, courtesy of Ellen, who also made that beautiful blanket we are holding!
The night started out with food, of course, followed by games and some wonderful presents for Henry. In one game, we had to look at a tray of baby supplies for 30 seconds...
... remember what we saw, and make a list.
Another game involved only Mark, Greg and Eddie. The task was to drink apple juice out of a bottle the quickest.
Such troopers!! We laughed SO much! Guess who won??
The gifts were wonderful!





We now have just about everything we need for our trip! Thanks, everyone, you are all very special to us!!
5 comments:
How fun! Looks like you had a wonderful time! Love the guys drinking out of the bottles...that's fantastic!
No surprise Mark won the contest (think extra hot coffees from Starbucks downed in 1-2 minutes). That is so nice! Looks like you got some great things and have some really nice friends out there. On a completely unrelated note-I thought it was me in the picture of you for a split second and was like "when are these from?". Anyway, I guess we really do look alike.
Ann
Looks like you are all set for Henry! What an awesome support network you have.
Sarah
Annie, that's so funny! I do the same thing when I see a picture of you! I'm glad we look alike, esp. since I'm 13 years older than you are!
So fun! Brayden has those exact pj's. He says he likes them b/c they have "socks" in them. Have fun! It won't be long now!
Post a Comment