Henry is growing so quickly! It's hard to believe that he's been with us for two months already.
He signed his Valentine's Day cards with a crayon.
It sounds like he is now saying "thank you".
When I was holding him and he wanted to get down, I thought I would try to teach him the word "down". After I put him down, he lied down on the floor and looked up at me and smiled. I then realized he was doing what I tell the dogs to do. "lie down".
He figured out how to take the cushion off of the chair so it is easier to climb, which he does by himself.
We have a place where we put our recyclables. Henry went over and grabbed the empty cardboard cereal box and put it back in the cupboard exactly where we store the boxes that are full.
He loves blackberries and to drink water out of a cup.
Probably the biggest milestone for Henry is that yesterday, he walked barefoot on the grass without a problem. We have Stephanie to thank for that!
He is starting to pour water on his head in the bathtub after I shampoo his hair.
He was able to use his fork to eat his heart shaped Valentine pancake.
He still loves to watch Elmo.

1 comment:
The helmet doesn't seem to bother him at all! He is doing awesome!
Post a Comment