Henry now likes to watch Sesame Street while he eats his breakfast. I'm glad because it makes him to sit longer in his high chair and therefore, he eats more. He likes to eat, but he tends to lose interest after he's taken a few bites of something. Today I made him french toast, which he liked.
Yesterday we were walking around the yard, and I picked a rose off of one of the bushes. I held it to my nose and said "mmmm". I put the rose up to Henry's nose and he started laughing...everytime I would put it in front of him, he laughs.
He's so fun!

2 comments:
Henry, you look too cool with your new helmet! Mommy and Daddy are taking those difficult baby steps right along with you. Can't wait to hear you laughing...maybe I can find a rose for you soon. :)
Still gorgeous as ever! Look at that smile! Glad it's going well so far.
Love,
Ann
Post a Comment