Henry is changing almost daily. He can turn on and off the light switch in the hallway, he can make his firetruck move back and forth using his feet to move it, he helps me feed the dogs by carrying the bowl (filled with food) to the spot they eat, he eats with a spoon from a bowl (I'm talking Cheerios with milk)...he does a great job with yogurt, too! He says a lot of words and understands the ones we say to him: up, all done, milk, more, dogs, thank you, bath, box, truck, helmet, bye-bye, no, yes, paper, mom, dad, book, brush teeth, color, gentle, diaper, Elmo, hungry, banana...I'm sure there are many more that I can't even think of right now.
I love the sound he makes when he eats. Recently he started making his mouth move like a fish after he eats or drinks something. He likes to close the gate to his room and leave when someone is in it, then he runs down the hallway laughing. He is getting very tall...barely fits on top of the changing table. He also started singing and dancing, sometimes at the same time. He still comes running to me and gives me a big hug when I come home...it is wonderful!

2 comments:
first of all, I have to laugh because you all (the women in your family) couldn't look more similar! I could pick you out in a crowd for sure! lol
Henry looks fantastic...isn't it amazing how quickly they grow? They go from baby to toddler almost overnight!
Enjoy :)
Henry sounds like he is doing awesome! What great parents you both are---Henry is a lucky boy!
Post a Comment