Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Henry, where is your ear?


"I can almost reach it!"


"All done"



"I've got my graham crackers, my cell phone, and my new chair to lounge in while I watch the basketball games! Life is good!"




Tom and Bev were here this past weekend...they were here visiting from Wisconsin. They had the joy of sharing 30 hours of no power with us. It was a little chilly, but we all did just fine. We kept the fireplace going, and Tom taught Henry some card tricks and how to play solitaire.




We worked on teaching Henry that he has to sit in his highchair while we eat dinner, even if he has finished his food. He wasn't too thrilled with this but finally gave in to the fact that he wasn't going to win this battle. He protested but then decided to move on and have some fun.




Henry has a new tooth. It's his upper left molar, and it's peeking out. I noticed it today when he saw yelling while we were at the doctor. It seems that Henry and I share the same sinus infection...his nose has been running for 11 days so I knew it was time to get him in. Poor guy! He should be feeling better soon!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Oh my! He is becoming such a big boy!