I used one of the gift cards we received and bought Henry a toy cell phone. This phone rings but stops when the top is flipped up. I was able to record my voice so he thinks he's actually on the phone.
Yesterday when we were taking a walk he spotted dandelions...the ones that you make wishes with. I picked one and blew off the seeds...of course Henry thought it was funny. I picked a few for him to try to blow...when the blowing wasn't successful, he just shook his hand and the seeds started to blow away. He actually did very well on his first attempt at blowing. He has his lips positioned correctly and the sound is close, there is just no air coming out yet. Henry also started blinking at people today...maybe he's trying to wink.
Lastly, I took this picture of Henry while he was sleeping...just too cute!

2 comments:
It sounds like you guys are still having so much fun together!! It's good to hear everyone is doing well and so happy!
Fun! It sounds like Henry has a great sense of humor!
Post a Comment