Henry...
~loves the words "crash" and "bop" and loves to act them out with his toys often laughing all the while.
~will always choose fruit over sweets. He picked up and ate half an apple today!
~wants to wash his hands with soap and water.
~is talking all the time. He usually repeats the last word of the sentences I say.
~has just about given up the desire to drink from his bottle.
~goes down the slide all by himself.
~loves to play outside.
~bends his knees sometimes before throwing a ball...just like a pitcher at a baseball game.
~throws things...we're working on this.
~wants to hear Goodnight Gorilla every night before he goes to bed.
~definitely wants a bed of his own. He climbs into our bed, puts his head on the pillow, pulls the blanket up to his chin, and smiles. Then he points to his left and says "mama" and his right and says "dada".
~is a very good climber. He's up on chairs(and table if I would let him), the couch, and into his car seat all on his own.
~turns on the the tears and adorable sad face when he isn't allowed to do what he wants. It's cute the way he makes sure we are watching while he does this. It stops fairly quickly once we look away.
~loves his cars, train and trucks. He pushes them around constantly.
~always wants to be strapped into his seats...says' Ma Ma" when we don't do it right away.
~greets people with a high five or fist bump. He still blows kisses when he says good-bye every now and then.
~loves to push his stroller.
~loves to walk Cody all by himself.
Henry, you are just way too cute! I melt every time I look at him!

1 comment:
I love the monthly updates! He's really doing great!
Post a Comment