skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I took Henry to Disneyland yesterday to help me celebrate my birthday. We had a great time walking up and down main street and wandering around Toontown. It was crowded because of Veteran's Day so area public schools were closed. Both of us got in free because of Henry's age (under 3) and my birthday. I decided to buy an annual pass and, because I bought it yesterday, the entrance cost was credited toward the pass...so I only paid $77 for an entire year of Disneyland!! It's hard to beat that! Plus...we can park free for three hours, which is likey the longest we'll stay during our visits. We can't wait to go back. It takes about 45 min. to get there. I had hoped to take more pictures, but it was a challenge to watch him, all our stuff, and focus the camera at once. Next time we'll go with either Mark or a friend so I can get more shots. Here are a few of the ones I did take:Here's Henry looking at the map deciding where to go.






Henry thought these doors were amazing.











We're going to try to return, with Mark, sometime before Christmas. We wish he could have joined us yesterday, but he had to work. Chadwick did not have the day off.
After we got home, Henry had a short nap, a bath, dinner and was off to bed early. Thank you, Henry, for a very fun day!
We took the changing table out of his room so he wouldn't climb on it during the night. He was sitting so well in his bed that we thought we'd let him try to sleep there. After a few minutes of being alone in the room, his door opened and out came Henry. He started pulling on his diaper saying "potty", so we put him on his potty chair. He did go a little but then it started turning into a game so we put him in the crib. Of course he protested a while, but then fell asleep. We'll try again tonight.
1 comment:
How fun to be so close to Disneyland! Who could ask for a better playground?!
Post a Comment