Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 2


Henry had another wonderful day at preschool. It was PJ and stuffed animal day. Henry wore the birthday pajamas he got from Aunt Kit, and he took the stuffed dog he got for Christmas from Grace.(Here is a picture of Henry with Grace. She comes over to be my "mother's helper" every now and then. Henry adores her, and Grace feels the same.)


I stayed within sight for the first hour but then waited in another area, where he couldn't see me, for the rest of the morning. His teacher, Miss Sue, stopped in to give me updates a few times...they were all positive. I was able to listen during the last half hour of class. Henry participated in the "what color is your bear" activity, he listened to the story, and he actually stayed sitting on his square rug for most of the time.
What can I say except that I am one proud mama.
It's so much fun to display the work Henry brings home...just look at our door!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like it's going great! I'm sure he loves being around the other kids!