Thursday, February 25, 2010

You, Henry or Me?


There is a song we sing that goes something like this:
Someone has (a car on his shirt), who could it be?
Someone has (a car on his shirt), whoop, it's ...then I wait for Henry to say "me".
Today when I was changing his diaper I started singing:
Someone has a wet diaper, who could it be?
Someone has a wet diaper, whoop, it's .... but Henry didn't say "me" so I said it for him.
He shook his head, said no, and pointed at himself and said "Henry"...
So I said, "you have the wet diaper" and he said "no, me...Henry"
Very cute!
I think he's beginning to get it!


He brought this home from school today and immediately wanted to hang it on the door!
So of course we did!

He painted it while wearing the gloves... I especially love the upside-down hat!

2 comments:

Aunt Kit said...

You have quite the artist on your hands!!

Sarah said...

Cute feet! Baby feet are the best even though he's not really a baby anymore!