Thursday, September 2, 2010

Henry and Henley

How cute are they?


Henley is one of our new campus friends, and she came over to play for most of the day today. She turns three next week. It was a busy time, as you'll see from the pictures. One of the best parts was listening to their conversation during lunch. Henry told Henley that his dad was camping. (Mark is on the 11th grade retreat this week so I just made it simple and told Henry that he was camping.)
Henley looked at me and asked, "Where is my dad?" I told her that I thought he was at a meeting. Henry jumped in and said, "no, your daddy camping, too". They sat together at the table and actually waited until they both had eaten enough before getting up to play some more.
We are so happy that Henley is here!









No comments: