It has been a long time since I have written anything about Henry. He is growing up so fast...cute as ever!
He says everything is "my favorite"
A conversation we had went like this:
H "oranges are sooo good"
M "better than candy?"
H "uh huh"
M "maybe the Easter Bunny should put oranges in the eggs instead of candy"
H..with a very serious look proclaimed "NO"
Henry likes to hum and says, "mama, I'm just a hummingbird"
He likes to hum songs and play "name that tune"
Some days Henry's milk just isn't cold enough.
When putting a pillow behind my head he says, "mama, open your head"
"I want to see Cody"
The farmer in the dell..."the wife takes a dog"...
"mama, I want to base that ball"..."Henry, what does that mean?" "It's Spanish for hit"
"tie it on, and tie it off"
Henry likes to eat cheese pizza bread, chicken noodle soup, and pancakes.
His favorite movie/show is Busytown
After eating crackers he had "cracker cream" on his face

No comments:
Post a Comment