We just learned from our agency that the people who were logged in during October are getting their referrals...all boys so far!! We're getting closer!!
Yay!!!!!!!!! That is great news! I can't wait for you to get yours! I hope you're feeling better. Ann PS- I am still having trouble posting under my name so I have to do it anonymously. I'll figure it out someday!
Dear Sue and Mark - Your site is amazing and so creative. What a lucky baby to be coming to your household! I will be out of the country until April 22, but will be picking up emails (just in case you have good news). Thanks for sharing and I know good things are happening! You both have what it takes to be great parents. Love, Jann and Bernie
3 comments:
Very exciting!!!!! I can't wait to hear when you get yours!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!! That is great news! I can't wait for you to get yours! I hope you're feeling better.
Ann
PS- I am still having trouble posting under my name so I have to do it anonymously. I'll figure it out someday!
Dear Sue and Mark -
Your site is amazing and so creative. What a lucky baby to be coming to your household! I will be out of the country until April 22, but will be picking up emails (just in case you have good news). Thanks for sharing and I know good things are happening!
You both have what it takes to be great parents. Love, Jann and Bernie
Post a Comment