Henry went to his first crafting party today. Our friend and neighbor, Cathy, invited us to her annual gingerbread house decorating party. It was loads of fun. I had preassembled the house with the glue gun to ensure a successful beginning. After I got all the icing in place, Henry eagerly began decorating the house. He didn't even eat one piece of candy the whole time, even after seeing the other kids putting piece after piece into their mouths. It was lots of fun! Henry has so much fun playing with the older kids. They all adore each other.
Friday, December 4, 2009
party time
Henry went to his first crafting party today. Our friend and neighbor, Cathy, invited us to her annual gingerbread house decorating party. It was loads of fun. I had preassembled the house with the glue gun to ensure a successful beginning. After I got all the icing in place, Henry eagerly began decorating the house. He didn't even eat one piece of candy the whole time, even after seeing the other kids putting piece after piece into their mouths. It was lots of fun! Henry has so much fun playing with the older kids. They all adore each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How fun! Henry, your gingerbread house looks really yummy!
Post a Comment