
Henry has been taking it easy the past few days. He woke up yesterday with a cough and runny nose, but I can't say that I'm surprised. I've heard this happens once in school.
Henry has been talking non-stop this week. I love hearing his attempts at every word.
Here is what Henry is up to in his 25th month:
Henry's bath time routine: He plays in the water but when it's time to get out of the tub, he wants to put all the toys back into the net. He puts a few in, then grabs his washcloth and looks at me as if to ask, "should this go in the net, too?" Once all of the toys are safe, he gets out and watches the water go down the drain until it's all gone.
Favorite book: Thomas the Train Tales from the Track
Favorite show: Dora the Explorer
When we read some of his books he says the words before I do sometimes.
Henry can ride a tricycle by himself now, and he loves the big plastic playhouse at school.
Henry is wearing size eight shoes!
When I ask him an open ended question like what do you want to eat?, Henry places his index finger on his chin and says "hmmm..."
He's taken the rubber tires off of all his toy cars...he likes them better this way.
Henry loves drinking apple/grape juice out of a box with a straw. He does really well, too. (I'm the one that usually spills it when I hold the box too tightly.)
He is quick to throw any trash he creates or finds around the house (wrappers or things like that...I really don't have much trash laying around the house: ) ) into the trashcan, this includes his shaking out the sand from his tennis shoes.
The windowsill in my kitchen has two small vases on it to hold all the flowers Henry continually picks for me from our garden or other parts of campus. After he picks them he tells me that they need water. He supervises how much water is in each vase, often telling me they need more.
He is such a sweetie!!!
He now has a certified copy of his California birth certificate! It arrived in the mail a few days ago.

1 comment:
Love the monthly updates!
Post a Comment