Thursday, September 11, 2008

The forms have all been filled in, signed and delivered to our caseworker's office! A few other families that have June referrals are doing the same thing, so we all think they'll be sent to USCIS very soon, maybe even next week!
Another family just got their approval to travel today, so our agency currently has 5 approvals this week. One of the families received theirs in just 13 days!! That is fast!
I guess that means we REALLY need to tie up any loose ends and get ready for Henry! Whenever I think we're just about set, I realize we need more stuff for him. Now that it is approaching winter in Hanoi we'll need to get him some warmer clothing. My friend Bev actually found him some baby Ugg boots, the California beach must have, so we know he'll have warm toes!


They are adorable, and we'll match!



More soon....I hope!

6 comments:

Marla Bainbridge said...

I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!
Ann

Auntie Dana said...

Definitely answered prayer! And the uggs are perfect.

Lisa in Wisconsin said...

This is great news! We are so excited for you! Cute uggs and I love the pictures of Henry's room! What a lucky boy! Love you! Lisa

stollmyheart said...

YAY for the paperwork! Wooo hooo! Oh and the uggs...adorable!

ErikaRuth said...

Oh Thank GOD! I have been so worried. Just came on to check!

Hugs to you!

Erika