Thursday, September 25, 2008

tough day

I counted, and it's been 108 days since we received the picture of Henry. The news that it would take between 45 and 60 days to file the I600 was clearly wrong. It seems that once again we are caught up in the back log. No one seems to have any good explanation as to why things are taking so long. I just don't get it! At times it feels like it's never going to happen...that we are not going to be able to bring home Henry. I feel like I'm having an extremely high risk pregnancy and no one will let me in to see a doctor.

I have very little patience left.

The ONLY thing that is giving me some peace of mind is that I know Henry is in good hands. I know that he is getting a lot of stimulation, exercise, food and love!

So I'm asking for prayers that things will begin to move forward again, and move quickly.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

This sounds like something that I have written MANY times. We are on Day 153 and we are FINALLY filing!! I hope you are resting on your way over. You posted earlier that you were hoping to travel a little early to visit another area of VN. Will you get the chance to? We would like to go to HCMC for a couple of days before heading north to Lang Son.