The poor thing was picked up and released somewhere far away! The good news is that we discovered it BEFORE letting the dogs out that morning. That was actually the excitement around here this week. Now that Henry's room is just about done, I find that I have to keep busy to help pass this excruciating wait time. I painted our bathroom mustard, then realized that it was just too yellow. Now it's navy blue. A little dark, but with some new curtains and a few pictures it will look really nice! It's amazing that I can change the entire look and mood of a room with $15 and some paint! I'm now on to our bedroom.
It's been a very quiet week. No one has gotten approvals to travel or been told to file their I600. I'm sure there is now a whole new pile of paperwork to take care of with the recent shut down. I just wish they would focus on getting the babies home before tackling the other stuff. Next week will be our 60 business day wait. I hope we get some news then!

No comments:
Post a Comment