There are so many things I wish people could know about you but I know I don’t have the words to write them all here, and I think there are some things that are just better experienced first hand. I love your creativity and imagination. You love letters, cars and trains and will often come and grab me to show me what you interesting arrangement you've created with your toys. We will hear noise coming from your room and peek around the corner to find you sitting “reading” a story, totally caught up in your own world. I wish I understood the words to your stories and I love that you have them.
You have such a sensitive and sweet little heart.
Your Daddy and I are so proud to be your parents. Every day we feel grateful that we were the ones that God called and said, “We have a little boy for you, just like you wanted.” I hope that over the years as we tell you the story of how you became part of our family that we can do it in a way that shows you how loved you are. I can’t imagine life without you. You are the biggest source of smiles for us, the biggest source of laughter, and the biggest source of joy in our lives. I get tired of people telling me what a lucky little boy you are to have us as parents because WE are the lucky ones. We are the ones that have been blessed.
Monday, March 20, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment