Our summer is flying by too quickly. All of us arrived in Milwaukee on July 11, and we've been quite busy since we got here. We decided to take Cody with us after losing Kelly so he would be a little less lonely. We have been very busy since our arrival. Henry saw his first parade...the Circus Parade was here the day after we arrived. He seemed to like the clowns and would say "clown" when one would walk by.
We visited friends Tom and Bev out at Pewaukee Lake. Henry loved the bubbles.
A few cute quotes: The other day when he was eating a breakfast fruit bar, it broke in half. He looked at it and very sadly said "oh nooo" in a very Wisconsin accent.
A few days ago he started saying "no" instead of shaking his head. I decided that I'm better off not asking him questions that might result in a "no" answer. Tonight when I put him to bed he said, "I love you" with one of his big smiles. Then he said it a few more times.
Every morning when Henry get's up he calls for Dada, and when I tell him he is back in CA, Henry nods his head. (Mark and Cody flew back to CA on Sunday.)Henry goes over to the windows that have curtain tie backs and says "uh oh" if they are still untied. He's also started saying "uh oh" after I take a photo and the automatic flash pops up...he wants it to be down. I'm predicting that if I don't get my first photo in the future with him just right, all the pictures will have him pointing to the camera.
We are here for two more weeks so there's more to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment