


Thanks, Bev, for all of your help!
It's true that it is now September 1 in Vietnam, the date that marks the ending of adoptions with the United States. We still haven't seen our "official" notice of approval, but we have no reason to believe we won't see it very soon. HERE is a recent article about the closure. Keep praying that we can continue the process without any bumps in the road and bring home Henry soon!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
Hi Sue & Mark! The nursery is adorable!! Henry doesn't even realize what a fabulous turn his sweet life is about to take. You are going to be such fun parents!!
I love checking in on your blog to see close Henry is getting to home. It's so nice to hear from you and know what you're doing. Henry is always in my prayers!
Barbie :)
I love the room! I wish Henry was there NOW to enjoy it too!
Post a Comment