I continually try to teach Henry new things...as it turns out, we are both learning quite a bit!
I took a box of strawberries out of the refrigerator yesterday. I picked out a strawberry and handed it to Henry. He refused to take it. Instead, he pointed to the sink... so I walked over to the sink and washed off the strawberry. He smiled, then took it from my hand and ate it.
When given the choice of a cookie or banana, Henry goes for the banana 3 out of 4 times.
In the car, Henry will start babbling and pointing to my seat belt until I strap myself in.
He always wants to wear his hat on a sunny day.
Henry will often turn off the lights before he leaves a room.
He waves good-bye to everyone when we leave the store or a restaurant.

2 comments:
so sweet! love that!
The blog is such a great way to remember all those precious things! I hope we get to meet Henry this summer!
Post a Comment