Thursday, May 21, 2009

teething or testing?

Henry has been a bit of a challenge this past week. He is not quite as compliant as he once was. He cries and fusses when it's time to get into the highchair, he has started trying to get out of the shopping cart, and he has been crying longer than usual after we put him into his crib at night. I've had to say, "if you do it again, I'm going to have to take it away", which thankfully works right now. There is some major drooling going on so that's what makes me think it's the pain of teething. Perhaps he's beginning his "terrible two" phase earlier than expected.
He still loves to cuddle and give great big hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

My vote is for both! I didn't think the 2's were that terrible (wait until 3). They just know what they want now and like to see what the limits are!

Marla Bainbridge said...

http://www.loveandlogic.com/

=)