Sunday, August 10, 2008

22 days left

After today, there will be 22 days before Vietnam and the US close the door to adoption. A LOT of folks are waiting for their "official" referral before this happens, including us! Needless to say, we are stressed!!

In addition to this, the governments have added another investigation in some of the provinces. I'm not sure whether or not this is happening in Henry's province or not...I hope to find out soon!
First, Vietnam investigates and approves the adoption (this is what we are waiting for right now), then the US investigates and approves the adoption, and now a 3rd investigation is taking place before setting the G&R date! I'm not clear what the point of the 3rd one is all about. Seems to me that if both countries have approved things, what else is there to investigate???

Please keep all of us, especially our babies, in your prayers! Thank you!

No comments: