Wednesday, January 14, 2009

brain day

I am amazed by Henry this morning. He slept about 10 hours last night in his crib. This morning, Mark brought him to me in our bed, he had a bottle and snuggled next to me for another two hours! When we woke up he pointed at Kelly and said "doggie".
We got up, dressed and he started walking around the house. He went and stood in the doorway of the bathroom and filled his pants! Could he really be understanding the concept? Then I started feeding him some oatmeal. He had his own spoon and could actually get some cereal on it an put it into his mouth. When the cereal was gone, he said "all done". When Mark went to work, he blew him some kisses.
Maybe everything is starting to come together for him...it's really fun to see!

1 comment:

K & G said...

Hi Sue, I am so happy to hear that Henry is talking. Ben tries to put words together but the best we can make out is boo and ish (for fish). I love the beach photos! I am really looking forward to Ben's first Beach day. Maybe we will do Maui in February?

Genise