Friday, January 30, 2009

Celebrating Henry


Wednesday night, my bookie club the threw a shower for Henry. He received some very nice things that will keep him busy when we go outside to play. Mark and I are once again feeling incredibly blessed with everyone's support and generosity. Thank you, Bookies! This club also donated the money we collected this year to Henry's orphanage to purchase some solar panels so there can be hot water.
We can really feel the love!








Today when I was holding Henry's hand, I noticed that I wasn't reaching down anymore. He's getting bigger, and I'm just not ready for that. He was laughing at me in the car today when I was singing, and he figured out how to move his little scooter backwards with his feet. I just know I'm going to wake up tomorrow, and he'll be driving!
He still leans into me each day and gives me a kiss.

No comments: