Wednesday, May 27, 2009

stickers


Ever since Henry was offered a sticker at his first check-up, he's resisted them. They just really seem to bother him. Yesterday at the store this smiley face was offered to him...he shook his head no. I put the sticker on myself, and he continued to shake his head no. He didn't realize I had placed it on his helmet until it was bath time and the helmet was off. When he saw the sticker he shook his head no and wouldn't relax until it was out of sight. Later that night he saw these photos on the computer and, again, became irritated and kept shaking his head. Here is a picture of him with some sticky notes a few months ago...same reaction.



I can hear him laugh in this one.



off to dig



Today at the store he started making the sounds of different animals (cow, dog, duck and kitten). I've been working on this with him, and today it all came together.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hysterical! I wonder why he hates stickers soooo much?

Sarah said...

I was wondering the same thing! He is so adorable!