It's been a busy few days, and I know the next two will be just as nuts. I've been finding dog/house sitters, packing, paying bills that are due at the end of the month (just in case we are still in Vietnam for the New Year!), sending off Christmas gifts, cleaning, putting together more baby equipment....etc...and
I am loving every minute of it!!!
We're sitting here now making our final, final, final list of what to do before we leave in TWO days!!! It's beginning to sink in.
Our friend Pat and her daughters surprised us with a brand new high chair a few days ago...amazing! Pete (a Wisconsinite) and his wife Erin came over with some books for Henry, including a favorite bedtime story from when they were kids called Goodnight, Moon. We can't wait to read it to Henry in a few days!!!
Everyone around here is as excited as we are. They all know the long journey we have been through.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment