Thursday, December 4, 2008

We still don't have an official travel date, but it looks like the G&R (Giving and Receiving) ceremony will take place sometime during the week of December 15. We have our 45 minute phone meeting with our agency tomorrow to find out EVERYTHING we can about this trip and what we should expect to do when we get to Vietnam. I did start checking into airlines for flights leaving next week. I'm using a highly recommended travel agent. He's able to get us the bulkhead seats, a bassinet and an open date on our return in case there is an unexpected delay.

More to come!

2 comments:

stollmyheart said...

YIPPIE! Oh, how fun. I'm assuming you're using Todd...he's great! Works wonders! My good friend is flying there tomorrow...I should have you meet in Hanoi :)

Sarah said...

Does this mean Henry will be home for the holidays? I sure hope so...this is so great!!!!!!!!!!!