Congratulations! Henry looks amazing. He is one lucky little guy for you to have found him. I hope everything else goes well and you have a safe journey home.
Sue! He's beautiful! I can't get over how much hair he has! Looks like all 3 of you are doing well. Have fun...the trip goes by so fast! Missy LS AP to Zeke
The last post was mine. My sister and I are looking through all of this. She has been following along with me. We are both very excited that this is all happening. What a perfect Christmas gift!
Hi Mark, Sue and Henry. It's Fran from school. Alex was talking about Henry at our Christmas lunch today and I asked for the link to Waiting for Henry. I didn't realize that the time had actually come to pick him up.
I am so happy for all three of you. A miracle has happened and when I heard, I started singing that old Linda Ronstadt song "Out There Somewhere." Here's a link: http://www.ronstadt-linda.com/mousemovie.htm
Henry is a very good looking boy and you two look so happy. Here's hoping you get back in time for Christmas. By the way, my grandfather's name was Henry, and my 5-year-old grandson who will hopefully come to school this fall, is named Henry.
I'm a candle lighter for special intentions or gratitudes. I'm lighting one right now for your family and so look forward to meeting your son. I have six grandkids--5 of them boys ranging from 5 months to 21.
6 comments:
Sue and Mark,
Congratulations! Henry looks amazing. He is one lucky little guy for you to have found him. I hope everything else goes well and you have a safe journey home.
jim w
Sue! He's beautiful! I can't get over how much hair he has! Looks like all 3 of you are doing well. Have fun...the trip goes by so fast!
Missy
LS AP to Zeke
Congratulations on your beautiful little boy! Thanks for sharing your blog.
Charlotte
AP Olivia Elli Hanh, LS April 08
He's so cute!
The last post was mine. My sister and I are looking through all of this. She has been following along with me. We are both very excited that this is all happening. What a perfect Christmas gift!
Sarah
Hi Mark, Sue and Henry. It's Fran from school. Alex was talking about Henry at our Christmas lunch today and I asked for the link to Waiting for Henry. I didn't realize that the time had actually come to pick him up.
I am so happy for all three of you. A miracle has happened and when I heard, I started singing that old Linda Ronstadt song "Out There Somewhere." Here's a link: http://www.ronstadt-linda.com/mousemovie.htm
Henry is a very good looking boy and you two look so happy. Here's hoping you get back in time for Christmas. By the way, my grandfather's name was Henry, and my 5-year-old grandson who will hopefully come to school this fall, is named Henry.
I'm a candle lighter for special intentions or gratitudes. I'm lighting one right now for your family and so look forward to meeting your son. I have six grandkids--5 of them boys ranging from 5 months to 21.
Love to you all.
Post a Comment