Then we headed into town to do some shopping. We did a little bartering, but to tell you the truth, we really don't mind paying a little more. A lot of the people that are selling the goods are so poor. When it comes to street shopping, where do you draw the line between getting a good deal and helping others.
Here are some scenes from today:
We're still waiting to hear when we get to meet Henry!

3 comments:
Hoping that you get to meet Henry SOON! Glad you're exploring the city a bit! I miss it!
I was just catching up with your travels---what an adventure you are on. Not nearly as exciting as your new adventure as parents will be! I am so excited for you both!
Your pictures and comments are so wonderful. We enjouyed all of the same experiences when we were there, but without the expectation of returning home with such a prec ious "sourvenier." Your hristmas present of Henry is a gift of a lifetime. We are so happy for you.
Fondly, Jann and Bernie
Post a Comment