Saturday, December 20, 2008

Henry's first day on the town

As I write this, Henry and Mark are crashed in our bed. Last night was a rough one...poor guy! He started crying about midnight and didn't want to sleep again until close to 2. I sat in the living room with the TV on watching and listening to what I think is a version of Vietnamese Idol. Henry loves to watch and listen to Vietnamese music and talking. I completely understand why. It's all he's heard during the first year of his life. We bought a few cd/dvds of Vietnamese kids singing and playing to play for him for when we get back to the US.

We took Henry out for the day yesterday. I had a fitting for my silk dress, and Mark was fitted for a new suit. The fabrics here are beautiful and incredibly inexpensive.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

It will be so nice when you can get back home and all get in a groove together. Just try to catch some sleep while Henry's napping---if you aren't too busy just watching him sleep! There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!

Anonymous said...

Henry is quite the little flirt, isn't he? There's been a couple pictures where he is charming the ladies! How could they resist that face? So cute!
Love,
Ann

stollmyheart said...

Can't wait to see your new clothes! Isn't it fun to be pampered like that?