12 hours...yes, he slept 12 hours in his crib last night!!!
Our beach day was fun...he liked the sand but is not yet sure about the ocean.
The days go by SO quickly...
Henry, your grandpa is so proud of you!
I'm going to make the blog private again...if you haven't already been invited and would like to be, please send Mark or me an email, and we'll get you on the list.

5 comments:
Not sure how to email you, but I would love to continue to follow along!
Dawn (WC PAP)
http://wehavebeenblessed.blogspot.com
WeAreAdopting at yahoo
I love the beach pictures!
Ahhh. I love ALL the beach pictures! Amazing!
Oh, and brushing the teeth...Ella's favorite thing too :)
What a wonderful journey! We're so happy for the both of you. Henry is quite a handsome little boy. Please remember to let us know how to view your new blog!
wow a true sleeper! Time will only excelerate from this moment on.... Can't wait to meet Baby Henrik
Elizabeth and Rob
Post a Comment