Saturday, January 3, 2009

"Henryfest"

Milwaukee has a new festival to add to it's already busy line up...we'll call this one Henryfest! We were greeted at the airport at midnight on December 25.


Henry took an immediated liking to his new family, especially Grandpa. He just hopped out of his stroller and led the way to his Wisconsin home.


The next night was the party. About 40 friends and neighbors came over to meet Henry and wish him a happy 1st birthday.






It was a lot of fun to be home with everyone this special year. We're now back in California trying to begin a schedule for Henry. It seems we've regressed a little bit, he's not a happy napper. I'm sure it will get better in a few days.
We discovered his 8th tooth today!!
more soon...

4 comments:

Meg said...

Hey Sue,
I've been wondering how you are doing. We're working through sleep issues too - finally got the nights down and now the naps are tough during the day! Glad to hear Henry is doing well otherwise.
Meg

Dawn said...

Looks like a GREAT Welcome Home!! I hope you are settling in well.

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

Sounds like Henry and his mom and dad had a great time "back home." But, now you're back home in So Cal. I hope I get to meet Henry next week.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sue & Mark and welcome to Henry! We wish you all the best!

Meg, Andy, Peter, and Alex from Wisconsin