Tuesday, January 20, 2009

still sick



Henry has been under the weather since the weekend, but I think he is beginning to recover. It's a new world to try to figure out what to do for Henry when he's not feeling well. He had a slight fever and a very runny nose so I took him into the doctor again (2nd time in 4 days). Nothing to worry about and no fever anymore. We're hoping it's over by Friday so he won't need to take any medicine.
My friend, Cid, came up to help me do more settling in. It was really nice having another pair of hands available. Henry loved her, of course!
I'm also sick so I really appreciated the help. It's hard to be sick as mom.

We had a fun afternoon last Saturday. A small group of friends that Mark runs with regularly threw a shower for Henry last weekend. It was a lot of fun, and Henry loved his gifts!

I'm turning in early tonight...hoping to recover soon.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I hope you are both feeling better soon. (((HUGS)))

Sarah said...

Andy likes to remind me that moms can't get sick! Everyone needs us to help things run smoothly!

Take care and get some rest when you can!

Senora Fuerte said...

Hi! I just came to your blog via the Chadwick Alumni newsletter. Congratulations! Henry is so cute!!! I'll be checking in regularly as I love a good blog, and I'm a big fan of Wieds'. :)

I have a blog too, if you or Wieds are interested. I'm expecting soon, myself.

I'm so happy for all three of you!
Natalie (Williams) Strong, Class of '96

www.mommylookwhatimade.blogspot.com