Friday, December 12, 2008

Good Morning, Vietnam

Of course we had to write that!
We slept well last night and feel tons better. Yesterday I felt like I was standing on a rocky boat most of the day. One more night of sleep and I think we'll be fully adjusted to the 15 hour time difference.

The coffee here is tasty, but strong. I can feel the caffeine flowing through my blood, and I ordered a decaf. Can't imagine what the real thing would feel like.
We are heading to the Hoan Kiem Lake area today, which is about a 10 minute walk from here, to shop and see the highly recommended water puppet show.

We talked to Kenny this morning and told him that there are no flights out of here on the 24th so we really need his help in moving things along quicker so we can leave on the 23rd. He sounded somewhat optimistic about that possibility.

There are a lot of families with their new babies staying at this hotel. The babies are ADORABLE. We're one day closer to meeting Henry.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thanks for the update....SO happy for you!!!