Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Introducing Henry


Henry with his caretaker.
She brought him out in this regal outfit. I think we have a little prince on our hands!



Happy Birthday, Henry! We celebrated with birthday congee instead of cake.



Henry with his very proud dad



We'll post more soon...it's just been a bit busy around here!

28 comments:

Amber said...

AHHH! He's so adorable! YAY YAY YAY!! Thanks for posting some pictures of him!

Sarah said...

What a cutie! You and Mark are both glowing. Congrats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little man you have!! The pictures are beautiful. It's so good to see you together!
Ann

Ted said...

AWESOME!!! We are thrilled for you! You are parents - Yippee!! Congratulations and love from the Hills

Dawn said...

Oh my, he is ADORABLE!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Joe Rogall said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to meet him!
So happy for you two.
Joe & Crystal

Marla Bainbridge said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Major hugs!!!! Keep posting pics! love you all.

Lauren said...

Congratulations! Henry is absolutely adorable. I am so happy for both of you. Just enjoy every one of these first moments together. Have a safe flight home and a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and you sooo happy.
Michele

Anonymous said...

He's a 10. We are so happy for the three of you. You are a perfect fit! Lots of love - Mom and Dad

Sue and Mark said...

We're so, so happy for you!! I think you're right about having a little prince on your hands! Love to you all and we can't wait to meet him!!!
Love, Kit, Steve, Brian & Alex

Cindy Milnick said...

You are so deserving of this happiness! Enjoy every second.
Cindy and Brian

stollmyheart said...

YAY! OMG. I'm so excited for you! You both look so happy and could Henry be ANY cuter...really?

SO HAPPY! Can't wait to hear more about your amazing day! HUGS!

Unknown said...

He is a cutie. Congrats! What a wonderful gift.

siri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
siri said...

Oh what an amazing and long awaited day! You are such a beautiful family. Happy birthday and happy adoption day Henry!
sending so much love,
Siri and Alan

Meg said...

Oh my gosh, Sue! What a gorgeous child! I love the picture of you holding him - you definitely have the glow! I hope his transition goes smoothly.
Meg

Auntie Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auntie Dana said...

Precious Sue & Mark...and now, we meet precious, adorable Henry! God's timing~~placing Henry into your loving arms on his birthday here in the land of his new home! Greg & I are so thankful that you are waiting for Henry NO MORE! Big hugs all around, and prayers for many, many blessings and wonder-full memories to follow!

Anonymous said...

Mr. and Mrs. Wieds:
Ashley Shaw and Sarah Lewis would like to say congratulations! Henry is adorable and we can't wait to meet him. Hope the rest of your trip is fantastic and we'll see you in the new year.
Love,
Your Students

Anonymous said...

Congrats on such an amazing heavenly sent gift to the two of you! He's just gorgeous!! Can't wait to see him running around the halls of Roessler!!! Yay!

Erin said...

Sue, Mark & Henry-
Ann introduced me to your blog and I have really enjoyed following your story. I just have to say that Henry could be the cutest boy I have ever seen! He is adorable! I am so happy for you. God bless and happy holidays.

Erin Jelenchick

Anonymous said...

OMG, he's ADORABLE!! And he's going to look super cute in his new ACORNS!!! Check out the winner of that contest on my blog! Congrats on your beautiful son!

margaret said...

I just found your blog through Pho for Five. Henry is absolutely adorable! Congratulations!!

Peter and Jamie Pham said...

Congratulation! Henry is adorable.

Anonymous said...

HENRY IS ADORABLE!!! you'd better bring him to your apush class or you're going to face an uprising.

Rupa said...

Henry is a beautiful little guy. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Wieds!
Merry Christmas and happy new year!

rupa

p.s - you better bring him for a visit to mr place's apush class too!

Anonymous said...

Sue and Mark: I sent you an email just now, then I decided to go on your babies website and there I am. I am soooooooo happy for the both of you. Cannot wait to meet Henry. Let me know when you come back from Wisconsin. You will be the best parents in the world. I am so excited to meet him in person. He looks soooooooooooo cute. I love him already. Love you lots, Joyce Fadil