Oh my it is the happiest day - I can't wait to hear that you have him in your arms - enjoy the adventure - stay a while to see what its like buy him gifts from the adoption and we will all take care of anything you need back here in the states.we send you off with so much love~siri
My thoughts and prayers are with all three of you as you start the next part of your adventure together.
What a joyous time this must be for both of you! Have a great trip and many happy years with your growing family! Marc Hamilton
Rob and I are beyond happy! Enjoy every moment, now rush to come home Love always
OK ~ I read your ENTIRE blog tonight!! I hope your flights have gone well and you enjoy your weekend before you can get Henry.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my it is the happiest day - I can't wait to hear that you have him in your arms - enjoy the adventure - stay a while to see what its like buy him gifts from the adoption and we will all take care of anything you need back here in the states.
we send you off with so much love
~siri
My thoughts and prayers are with all three of you as you start the next part of your adventure together.
What a joyous time this must be for both of you! Have a great trip and many happy years with your growing family!
Marc Hamilton
Rob and I are beyond happy! Enjoy every moment, now rush to come home
Love always
OK ~ I read your ENTIRE blog tonight!! I hope your flights have gone well and you enjoy your weekend before you can get Henry.
Post a Comment