Tuesday, December 16, 2008
today's the day
I've been waking up every half hour since about 1 AM so at 4, I figured I may as well just get up. We leave at 5:30. It's hard to believe that we'll be holding Henry in less than five hours. This is SO exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Oh my God!!! I cannot wait!!!
Ann
If it's any consolation, I'm freaking out for you too! Can't wait to meet him when you return!! The dogs say they love you and are anxious to meet the newest member of their family!
Hi guys- Good luck on the big day! Thanks for keeping us posted and sending all the beautiful photos.
Thinking of you, Marian
We love keeping up with your journey! We're keeping you in our thoughts and look forward to seeing the pictures of you both with Henry! Enjoy!
Lauren and George
In this season of love and joy, I am sure there is none more than in your hearts. We are all feeling wonderful for you! the Hills
YEAH YEAH YEAH GOD from who ALL blessings FLOW without ceasing!!! and He has known about this day before the beginning of time! Praise His HOLY name
George and Margot
YEAH< YEAH< YEAH GOD Praise Him from whom ALL blessings flow and He knew about this moment from before the beginning of time...Praise His Holy name!!
George and Margot
AHH!!! We are so unbelievably excited!! Can't wait to see your next entry!
Crystal and Joe
Well???? I'm dying for an update!
I am so excited for the both of you! I can't wait to meet Henry!!
Love, Heather
Hey Henry, Can you say g r a n d p a..... very good! Now can you say.. Stanford?... Excellant!! Now say.... Golf scholarship?.....Fantastic! So it's settled then.
Love,Grandpa
Post a Comment