Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We get to travel after...

1. we receive US approval
2. our agency sets up the Giving & Receiving Ceremony

This could all happen very quickly or could spread out over a few more weeks. It's hard to know for sure. In fact, a family that is over in Vietnam right now had only 36 hours to get their tickets and go!
Meanwhile, I've been arranging for dog/house sitters, finishing my final shopping list, and am doing my last bit of major house cleaning. I'm even going to do a load of Henry's laundry today! Fun! Who would ever think doing laundry is fun?

It's going to happen! We're going to be parents!
This is an amazing time that we will always remember well.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow---you are getting SOOOOOOO close! Hang in there.

Sarah

Chris said...

I so happy for you guys! More than I can even express-you two (and Henry, of course) deserve this so much! Keep us posted!
Ann

Marla Bainbridge said...

You already are parents!! A few bureaucratic details won't ever change that. =)