Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We're Home!

Here is a picture of Henry as he first came into California! Still smiling and very messy! (we were all very messy at that point)



Big thanks to Ellen and Stephanie for picking us up at the airport. Our flights were all on time, and Henry is a very good traveler. He slept for approximately 12 of the 15 hours we traveled. Customs was a piece of cake. We were there for less than 30 minutes. When we came into our house we were greeted by signs from Amber, Stephanie, Ellen and some of our Chadwick friends

>
and



We all got to bed at 1 AM and slept for an hour before Henry wanted to get up and play. Playtime lasted until about 5 AM. We managed a few hours of sleep after that and are hoping tonight goes a bit smoother. I'm actually dozing while I write this...
I did manage a shot of Henry this morning when he woke up.


We're off to Wisconsin for Christmas tomorrow afternoon. Happy Holidays everyone and God Bless!

7 comments:

Jim said...

Welcome home! Glad to hear the trip home was a safe and uneventful one.

Anonymous said...

Hey Wieds! Congratulations! How exciting! I just heard about it. Merry Christmas, and I hope to catch up soon.

Sarah said...

What a great traveler Henry is! I'm sure your family can't wait to meet him! Merry Christmas!

stollmyheart said...

Bless your hearts for getting on a plane right away! I can't wait to see you! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

wow, a family of world travellers. Rob, scout and I send our love and support. Try and get some rest whenever you can!!
Best,
Elizabeth

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

So glad you are back in the U.S. and hopefully enjoying family time in Wisconsin. Look forward to meeting Henry after the first of the year.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! We are so happy you made it home safe and sound and that all the details fell in place. How great for Henry to meet his new relatives and to be with your family in Wisconsin for Christmas! We just returned from Costa Rica and can't wait to meet Henry when you get back to California! God bless you all!
In love, prayer and thanksgiving,
Cheryl and Greg